What injuries can I claim for if I’m involved in a Road Traffic Accident?
Some of the most common injuries and losses claimed for include:
- Fractures, and broken bones
- Bruises, burns, cuts, and abrasions
- Minor ‘soft-tissue’ injuries (e.g whiplash)
- Pain and suffering
- Trauma to the head or brain (e.g Concussion to serious brain injuries)
- Lost earnings and potential future loss of earnings
- Past and future care costs
- Psychological sequelae
If you have been involved in an accident which you believe is not your fault, contact our office today to speak with one of our RTA Litigation experts.